Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is 10 Resolutions for 2016.
- Blog ahead – I’ve been doing fairly well with making sure to blog ahead lately, but only by a week. I’d like to get at least 2 weeks ahead in my posts.
- Complete all challenges – I’ve signed up for a handful of challenges this year. In the past I haven’t been that great with completing them, but this is going to be the year I complete them all.
- Cut my TBR pile down to 100 books – Currently, I have 170 titles on my shelves. So, that’s a good chunk of books I need to either read, sell, or donate this year in order to get down to 100.
- Stick to a Book Budget – I usually spend way too much on books. So this year I’m setting a $200 budget for myself.
- Read outside of my comfort zone – I’m hoping to read at least 5 books outside of the typical genres I tend to stick to.
- Reread and Review 5 books – I’m horrible about re-reading. So this is a fairly low goal.
- Use the library more – I live really close to the library and just don’t take advantage of it enough.
- Update Blog Header – My goal is to get a nice header for the blog this year and work on making the blog look a little more unique.
- Update “About Me” page – It’s about time I update this page.
- Create a review master list page – I sort my reviews by genre using the category drop-down on the blog, but I still think it’d be nice to have a masterlist page.