The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, post recaps and share what’s up ahead.
Week in Review
- Monday: A Lot Like Love by Julie James, review
- Tuesday: Top Ten Best Books I Read in 2015
- Wednesday: No Post – Break
- Thursday: Dr. Strange by Greg Pak, review
- Friday: Film Friday: Christmas Vacation
- Saturday: Stacking the Shelves
Upcoming Blog Posts
With Christmas being this week, I’m going light on the posts. Most of what will be published is going to be for the Top Ten of 2015 event hosted by Fiktshun. However, I’m opting out of Monday’s theme since Top Ten Tuesday covered my best books read in 2015 list, already.
- Monday: No Post – Break
- Tuesday: Best Book Covers of 2015
- Wednesday: Best (still undecided) of 2015
- Thursday: Best Book Boyfriends of 2015
- Friday: Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2016 and a Film Friday post
- Saturday: Stacking the Shelves (tentative)
Around the Web this Week
- The “Star Trek Beyond” trailer dropped this week and the internet (or at least the corners I visit) lost its mind. (Link goes to YouTube)
- And poor Simon Pegg. The short clip of him talking about being a little disappointed with the trailer and requesting that Star Trek fans essentially “hang in there”, has been all over the place. The wince at the end makes my heart squeeze in sympathy. (via A.V. Club)
- Character posters for the new “Ghostbusters” film came out and I rather love them. (via Vulture)
- The AV Club posted an interesting article about how “Buffy the Vampire Slayer stalked its claim to a twist on a Christmas classic“.
- I really love the first 3 seasons of Buffy (the remaining seasons are a little hit or miss for me) and this is a rather interesting look at the episode “Amends” from season 2.
- “The Force Awakens” cast singing “Star Wars” music acappella (via The Mary Sue)
- A fun bit of fluff.
- DRYVRS “Just Me in the House By Myself”, featuring Macaulay Culkin (Link goes to YouTube)
- This was the most wonderfully dark thing I’ve seen all week. Since I talked about “Home Alone” a little while ago, I feel the need to share this with you all.