Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR.
Most of these books are too new. Just ones that have been sitting around on my TBR pile that I’d like to get around to reading this winter.
1. Beauty and the Werewolf by Mercedes Lackey – I’d like to get back into Lackey’s 500 Kingdoms series and this one has been sitting on my TBR pile since it’s release date.
2. Riveted by Meljean Brook – Finally getting into Brook’s Iron Seas series and really looking forward to reading this one which has been sitting on my shelves since 2012.
3. Ghost Bride by Yangsze Choo – For some reason I associate ghost stories with winter so this one is on my radar to read sometime before spring.
4. Diving Bells by Lucy Wood – I love short stories and this collection sounds like it would be an interesting one.
5. Waking the Witch by Kelley Armstrong – I’m determined to final read the final three novels in Kelley Armstrong’s Women of the Otherworld series before the end of 2015.
6. The Pirate King by Laurie R. King – Mary Russell messing around with movies in the silent-film era? Yes, please.
7. The Palace Job by Patrick Weekes – I’ve heard that this is like the fantasy version of Oceans 11 so I’m all for giving it a try.
8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer – I’ve always heard great things about this YA series, so I’m going to give it a shot.
9. Bitter Spirits by Jenn Bennett – A new (to me) paranormal romance series set in the 1920’s!
10. My Life in France by Julia Child – Because Julia Child always seemed like an interesting lady.